Hey folks! Due to all the COVID-19 restrictions/safeguards in place, ArlingCon 2020 is going digital! Because of this, they have asked Chiptunes 4 Autism if we can do a live virtual showcase! The good news for this is we can have a ton of participants in a small time and you also get to experience a cool visual show and some fun facts too. Our homeboy MeAtSaNdAl will be handling the visuals – if you missed his amazing DMA Showcase visuals, you are in for a treat!
If you want to be a part of this, here is ALL you have to do:
- Send us some live audio, between 3-5 minutes (DO NOT GO OVER!! Under is fine though.) You can also send us some video of you doing a chiptune-based tutorial.
- Provide your social media links, a sentence or two bio and a cool STEAM fact about how you made your music (something where someone will learn something create and technical, like “I reprogrammed a TI-84 with homebrew software to make this track.”)
- And that’s it. As long as it’s a chiptune-ish genre, we want it. Previously released material is OK!
- Spots are limited as our showcase will be one hour. Please hurry!
- Send submissions to email@example.com with the subject “ARLINGCON!”
Hope to see you all soon! Thanks to all who participate! You are all incredible!